ToXIc's Savvy 185g

hahahaha...

went with the ATi PowerCone 250is...

i've been drooling over them since i MACNA2012....
 
LOL!!! First thing I did was google that skimmer and all I saw were $$$ popping up. I'm just messing with you man... I'm clearly jealous!
 
LOL!!! First thing I did was google that skimmer and all I saw were $$$ popping up. I'm just messing with you man... I'm clearly jealous!


after the wedding i see you in the same boat!
 
Back to the topic here... Are you home rinsing that bad boy in vinegar yet? How are things looking in the tank?
 
Back to the topic here... Are you home rinsing that bad boy in vinegar yet? How are things looking in the tank?

nah i'm still at work...

tank is filthy.... didnt clean anything since its been skimmer less since last Tuesday.. rather have the algae on the glass than the water colum..
 
Thanks.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
2012? Whaaaaa??? You're putting outdated equipment on this beast? Deplorable! :D

Brandon
 
This skimmer is ridiculous!! Milky white body from all the fine bubbles.

I have to run it wide open without the gate valve. Gotta get a stand.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
This skimmer is ridiculous!! Milky white body from all the fine bubbles.

I have to run it wide open without the gate valve. Gotta get a stand.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

That's great! Because its got plenty of work to do already! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new