ToXIc's Savvy 185g

Wanna get some sexy shrimp and some porcelain crabs.
 
Mightn't the crabs eat the sexy shrimp? I know they're food for just about everything....

You know what might be good for the corals? Live mysis shrimp, copepods, and amphipods. :)
 
Wow busy evening. Had to epoxy down a colony that was misplaced by a roaming sunburst. Needless to say 6 colonies, pruney hands and a few hours later I finally got done.




Mightn't the crabs eat the sexy shrimp? I know they're food for just about everything....

You know what might be good for the corals? Live mysis shrimp, copepods, and amphipods. :)

Porcelain crabs are reef safe and are filter feeders. The sexys should be fine.
 
yeah my system now has poo in it..

after being fallow of 8 weeks i finally added the 1st set of fish from the QT

pic_1_zpsb6da8a65.jpg

pic_zpsc3cc5588.jpg

pic_2_zps7421a86b.jpg

pic_4_zps03c7c69d.jpg

pic_3_zps4138a767.jpg

pic_5_zps6a8723d0.jpg
 
thanks man.


i also made this video while being fallow of how the skimmer was performing.. i love it..

[video=youtube;Pbbx8nyTFIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbbx8nyTFIs&feature=share&list=UU_08GZhwLj 4P2MdszdO5JOw[/video]
 
Wow busy evening. Had to epoxy down a colony that was misplaced by a roaming sunburst. Needless to say 6 colonies, pruney hands and a few hours later I finally got done.



Porcelain crabs are reef safe and are filter feeders. The sexys should be fine.
Nothing I read ever told me about them being filter feeders. Learn something new every day!
 
More pics!!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new