ToXIc's Savvy 185g

*facepalm*

I see copper pennies in your future Brandon.
 
Hahaha I remember that convo.
 
Remind me why I call you clowns friends!

Quit hating on the island guy!
 
Last edited:
Sorry no proper pics after acclimating the new addition/s.. I ended up stripping and cleaning my ksg and slapping a reddot on it.


But here's a teaser

 
How are you liking the Red Sea Color program? The Critter swears by it abd their DT is showing drastic improvement. I've been considering it once I get this algae issue under control.
 
#toomanyhobbies

lol... soo true..

but did i mention that the dashboard for the 240z will be back from CA in 3 weeks..


How are you liking the Red Sea Color program? The Critter swears by it abd their DT is showing drastic improvement. I've been considering it once I get this algae issue under control.

honestly haven't dossed any sinced the pumps emptied the 500ml over 24hrs (brs dossers a[apparently dont work will on regular outlets the pump will stay on) .. need to get an EB4. then will start again..

I love that sump design. Could you pm me what that cost?

i dont kiss and tell sorry...
 
another teaser from this morning

B84A6092-EEC1-4F05-9840-543CBCD0D8C0_zpsxlggjx7c.jpg
 
You have the Foxface and the new additions in the same QT or do you have multiple QT's set up?
 
Lightening maroon? You didn't lol. Appears to be some type of clown....

they are SA Frozen Frostbite Clowns..

You have the Foxface and the new additions in the same QT or do you have multiple QT's set up?

only one OT which the majestic is in, the clowns came from SA never left the bag then dipped in Safety Stop and put into the display.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new