ToXIc's Savvy 185g

Lookin good
Man

thanks

Looking great man. What about a FTS?

after taking about 100 photos i rushed the FTS and it came out blurry so i deleted it...

Wow. Great tank

thanks you

love all the inverts! I have one of the anemone crabs that has the markings similar to a sexy shrimp but is bigger - I don't know the name. It never leaves the nem.

nice post a pic
 
Last edited:
Great shots! I especially like that maroon plate. Where'd you get those Inverts (various crabs, shrimp)? An online retailer?
 
Great shots! I especially like that maroon plate. Where'd you get those Inverts (various crabs, shrimp)? An online retailer?

thanks man.. i got the inverts from a local startup shop called Murfreesboro aquatics, great peeps!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new