ToXIc's Savvy 185g

They say the 1st step is to admit you have a problem.....
...so here goes.
My acro colonies are over crowding other acros and corals so reluctantly im gonna have to make cuts out of necessity than need.
So I picked up this awesome light I've been bugging Mark about for the longest but never finalized and gonna start using the frag area in my sump for the 1st time in almost a year.

I'm both nervous and excited....

B45285DF-97A9-4561-B461-8B3D8F2C9541_zpslrjlokdt.jpg
 
It ain't me. It's that wayward turfscrubber. But with this light it's strong enough to mount above and cook some frags.
 
Haha yeah!! Don't know what I was thinking! Bad memories of lights getting drenched I guess.
 
This thing is sick. I've litterely been sitting on my couch looking through this whole thread. I'm sad to hit the last page but look foward to seeing more. Haha. Great job man!!
 
This thing is sick. I've litterely been sitting on my couch looking through this whole thread. I'm sad to hit the last page but look foward to seeing more. Haha. Great job man!!

Thanks for the wonderful feedback!
 
That is gonna be sweet Kevan...looking forward to seeing that setup. How big is your sump btw?
 
its been a while.. i'll have to look for the diagram
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new