Toy for Kids 2019 Christmas Drive! Let's make it happen!

UCF Alum

Stick addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$30+ grand.
I am absolutely shocked.
Every day on my way to work on about a 10 mile stretch of road, there are old motels that are now used by families to live. They are one bedroom hotel rooms that an entire family lives in because they are obviously running across some tough times. It breaks my heart to see these kids waiting out by the road in front of the motel every day waiting for the school bus in the morning. I know most of them will not get anything for Christmas, and if they do, it will be almost nothing because their parents can’t afford presents. We are lucky to be fortunate and it’s time to pay it forward.

I can hold off dropping $200 on a 1 inch frag to help out this year‘s cause.
NO kid should have to go without getting visited by Santa Claus. :(
@revhtree and the R2R staff, way to knock this out of the park.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
$30+ grand.
I am absolutely shocked.
We are lucky to be fortunate and it’s time to pay it forward.

I can hold off dropping $200 on a 1 inch frag to help out this year‘s cause.
NO kid should have to go without getting visited by Santa Claus. :(
@revhtree and the R2R staff, way to knock this out of the park.

I am too, but extremely happy about it.

I skipped the black friday sales this year and spent my $ on this drive.

I grew up with 2 sets of parents and I am embarrassed by how much I received back then.
So this is one way I try to balance that out.
I'm so happy that there are some truly generous people here.

Be102

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reefing community never fails to amaze me! Thanks to everyone who donated!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you once again everyone! I promise you details and photos as they come in and as we get everything together! After GFM fees and after the donation from Neptune our grand total is $33,128.39!! Needless to say we shattered our old giving amounts!!

Also you might like to know that we are giving out gifts this Wednesday night and Sunday at the church to the needy families from our area. We also will travel to the Smokey Mountain Children's Home this Friday to deliver the goods as well as a full Christmas dinner for everyone!

Today we are also distributing funds to various partners which include many orphans in our Pakistan Home and children in the Grace Alive Church network headed up by our very own @Daniel@R2R!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you once again everyone! I promise you details and photos as they come in and as we get everything together! After GFM fees and after the donation from Neptune our grand total is $33,128.39!! Needless to say we shattered our old giving amounts!!

Also you might like to know that we are giving out gifts this Wednesday night and Sunday at the church to the needy families from our area. We also will travel to the Smokey Mountain Children's Home this Friday to deliver the goods as well as a full Christmas dinner for everyone!

Today we are also distributing funds to various partners which include many orphans in our Pakistan Home and children in the Grace Alive Church network headed up by our very own @Daniel@R2R!

Awesome!!! i am thrilled to hear this news!!!

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Congrats - a great cause - and a great site....

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FYI - I need nothing - so whatever I win - I will allow Reef2Reef to auction - or sell or however they want to work it - depending on if I ( probably not) would win something

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello!

The drawing is complete. I am working on getting it uploaded to view tonight or tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back