Toys for Kids 2016

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(I posted this earlier in the CTARS private forum, so apologies for the double post. I just feel like it will get more exposure in the regular forum. It seems the private forum doesn't get much traffic these days)

I'd like to ask CTARS to consider making a $$ donation to this toy drive as a way of not only giving to children in need this holiday season but also as a way of giving back to R2R. R2R enthusiastically welcomed us several years back and has been very supportive to our club since. I strongly feel that R2R is a part of the success CTARS has had and allows our local community to thrive and flourish and stay connected. I welcome other members to give feedback regarding this request as I think member voices should be heard and will help the BOD in its consideration. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Peace, love and happiness to all this holiday season!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/toys-for-kids-2016-lets-make-some-kids-happy.276313/

-Mike

@SteelerMike, @Countrybob, @AquaMama13, @captc07

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not part of ctars but I have some stuff I can donate!

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monetary donations, Dom ;);)
Oh lol I'm starving here but I'll see what I can do [emoji14]
74867334378091234ae518c55eb378dd.jpg

clueless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(I posted this earlier in the CTARS private forum, so apologies for the double post. I just feel like it will get more exposure in the regular forum. It seems the private forum doesn't get much traffic these days)
Just took the time to follow the thread that was referenced. If you have not looked at it you may want to. Looks like some happy kids, who seem to be less fortunate than the children I know. Count me in!

I'd like to ask CTARS to consider making a $$ donation to this toy drive as a way of not only giving to children in need this holiday season but also as a way of giving back to R2R. R2R enthusiastically welcomed us several years back and has been very supportive to our club since. I strongly feel that R2R is a part of the success CTARS has had and allows our local community to thrive and flourish and stay connected. I welcome other members to give feedback regarding this request as I think member voices should be heard and will help the BOD in its consideration. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Peace, love and happiness to all this holiday season!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/toys-for-kids-2016-lets-make-some-kids-happy.276313/

-Mike

@SteelerMike, @Countrybob, @AquaMama13, @captc07

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CTARS is going to match any donation up to $300 in total from all participants . Just pm a screenshot to me so I can keep track for the club. This way you can still win a raffle item and make a child happy at the same time. We will have a link on our website www.ctars.org as well. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks all!!

OP
OP
Mike_J

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CTARS is going to match any donation up to $300 in total from all participants . Just pm a screenshot to me so I can keep track for the club. This way you can still win a raffle item and make a child happy at the same time. We will have a link on our website www.ctars.org as well. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks all!!
This is so awesome of CTARS! This is what the holidays is all about. Thank you guys! :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You guys and gals are great! Thank you so very much.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 146 88.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back