Trachy help

Taralynn23

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2024
Messages
39
Reaction score
10
Location
coraopolis
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, I am trying to save these trachys. Allllll of our other corals are doing great. What are some tips? I feel like I have tried everything. We have a mixed reef

20240822_205405.jpg 20240822_205445.jpg 20240822_205522.jpg 20240822_205528.jpg 20240822_205448.jpg
 
Trahyphillia like low to medium flow and light. Sometimes excessive nutrients can cause the coral to die back. Please list your parameters and what light and flow the coral is getting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new