Trade my MP40S for MP60s

  • Thread starter Thread starter biecacka
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
2,402
Reaction score
2,189
Location
columbus ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I have 2 older (non quiet drive) mp40's with new wetsides (less than a year). I would like to trade for 2 MP60's and I'll toss cash in on my end.

Let me know.

Corey
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new