Trade Pereninals??

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
Location
48446, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few nice flowers and ground cover? Even 2 colors and varities of Brugamnsia/ angels trumpet I would be willing to do a cutting of? Also a Datura is supossed to be coming back this yr it is a Double Purple! Really Beautiful!!

Look for Tropicals that will winter over as house plants or other types of Humminbird flowers or butterrfly flowers? Also dif kinds of ground cover?

LMK what you might have or need? I have Columbine white, Purple and yellow Iris, Gren low Sedum , Queen Anns Lace green and VArigated gets 2' tall? Lilly of the Vally, Ferns, Asperegase Fern(housplant), Fracithiea?sp?, Daisys white, A few other things I can'tthink of the name of?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new