Traded for and I do not remember the name

  • Thread starter Thread starter GuppyHJD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Messages
1,366
Reaction score
786
Location
North Port, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I seem to recall this is a favia?
Chilli Pepper Favia.jpg
 
I contacted the LFS who traded it and they call it a Chilli Pepper Favia.

So far three answers, none match
 
Chili pepper favia is not a common trade name that I am aware of. Looks like a spicy lemon to me. Google spicy lemon favia and compare yours.
 
I contacted the LFS who traded it and they call it a Chilli Pepper Favia.

So far three answers, none match
Lfs may not be trustworthy as they don’t know the difference between a favia and a chalice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new