• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trading Rules and Etiquiette

  • Thread starter Thread starter sntlewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sntlewis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
24
Location
Eastern NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want ask this in a general way first... Where do I post non-Reef stuff that I want to put up for trade for Reef stuff (esp. equipment)?

The header for this forum could be interpreted that this is only for reef stuff to trade.
 
Cool, I dont want to get sideways with forum sponsors and supporters.

As long as you’re not a retailer selling bulk goods, it seems that the rules aren’t that strict. Try to keep it WYSIWYG, should be fine if you’re trading for reef goods IMO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new