Tran-Quility Reef // Fusion 20

Wow, Nice tank. I was wondering, where did you get your stock from? I live b/w ATX and HTX so was wondering if there's any places you recommend or any thing near ATX/HTX.
Hey thanks! I usually get them from local frag swaps :)
 
hey tran! lookin good! didnt know you were on reef2reef as well. giving you some love!
-charles
 
Beautiful Nano!:)
 
How do you keep your goni so happy!?!?? Mine is two and a half months in my tank and is not looking so hot. Any tips?
 
Nice sweet crisp clean looking tank...:)
 
How do you keep your goni so happy!?!?? Mine is two and a half months in my tank and is not looking so hot. Any tips?

Hey there, for starters is yours wild or ORA? I find that the ORA gonis are much more hardier. Mine is an ORA and man it's been through some s&#% a few tank crashes and mishaps, he's still going strong. I personally find that they love high flow :) Hope that helps
 
Hey there, for starters is yours wild or ORA? I find that the ORA gonis are much more hardier. Mine is an ORA and man it's been through some s&#% a few tank crashes and mishaps, he's still going strong. I personally find that they love high flow :) Hope that helps
I know mine loves the flow as well. Mine is wild, I'm just having problems keeping him fed. He has been doing better the last couple days. How long have you had yours?
IMG_20170218_224855226.jpeg
 
Whats the tube in the middle of the tank? Nice nano!
 
Love how everything glows I'm currently working on building my tank now to do the same
 
@zen37 any updates on this reef?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new