Trick or Treat 2019!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Win a contest that spans across 6 incredible Vendors, $1500 worth of rock, livestock, and more...
NOW with a Secret Bonus vendor not mentioned ANYWHERE ELSE but here on R2R!
Click the image or visit this link https://www.algaebarn.com/contests/trick-or-treat-2019/ for more info!

Reef2Reef-October-Contest.png

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome prizes, I like the way it’s set up!
Thank you so much! We will be adding new ways to win Every Friday in October, and you will find both "Treats" in the form of discounts across all of our vendors, and "Tricks" .... you will see. I wanted to have some fun with everyone! Happy Halloweeen!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How is the winner decided?

Ultimately the person with the most points at the end of the contest wins it all, however each week new vendors will get links on the "Game Wall" We are now up to 8 total vendors so 2 this week, 2 next week and so on! At the end, the highest score gets the whole shopping spree!

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ultimately the person with the most points at the end of the contest wins it all, however each week new vendors will get links on the "Game Wall" We are now up to 8 total vendors so 2 this week, 2 next week and so on! At the end, the highest score gets the whole shopping spree!
If people tie, will the prize be split evenly?

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If people tie, we have a tie breaker. We will not be splitting the prizes!

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started the competition last night, but did not make a password. How do I continue? I can’t find a way to get my progress back, but don’t want to get busted for cheating if I enter the same info to restart the contest.

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I started the competition last night, but did not make a password. How do I continue? I can’t find a way to get my progress back, but don’t want to get busted for cheating if I enter the same info to restart the contest.
If you go to log into the contest itself, and enter your email, you should be able to reset your pw!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The YouTube link aren’t working for me to get to ARC’s page
The youtube links will not work unless you agree to use the tracker for youtube. it will not harm your personal info or share it in any way, but it is required in order to track you within youtube!

DanInMichigan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THis could have been fun, but the fact that you're required to have accounts set up on multiple social media sites makes it un-winnable for me. So I bailed.

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Where did the referring tab go?
THis could have been fun, but the fact that you're required to have accounts set up on multiple social media sites makes it un-winnable for me. So I bailed.
While you could have done referrals the last few weeks, it is shut down in the final week.

It is definitely not un-winnable, however you will have to refer real people who earn points in November and December to win without additional social profiles. We are looking at a $5000 scavenger hunt in November so stay tuned!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Whats with all of these contests being tied to social media. Not everyone does Instagram or Facebook. Seems like the people that can't help increase your visibility on these platforms are straight up left out in the cold.
Not at all. The last 3 weeks you could have easily earned enough points by referring people to the contest using the referral system, however that system is shut down in the final week.

VKP01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like there’s some bugs. One task asks you to comment on a Facebook post using a link from the above task, but it won’t let me access the link as I’ve already completely the task. The tasks requiring you to comment on a blog post are not working either, commenting redirects me to the signed out contest page where the tasks are listed.

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like there’s some bugs. One task asks you to comment on a Facebook post using a link from the above task, but it won’t let me access the link as I’ve already completely the task. The tasks requiring you to comment on a blog post are not working either, commenting redirects me to the signed out contest page where the tasks are listed.
For the blogs, you have to tap the words themselves, not the arrow. I just tapped everything on the face book one until it finally took me there. If you have done something but doesn’t show your points, reload the page.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back