Tricks for algae on glass

I use a Tunze magnet cleaner. It works great on that tough stuff even with the plastic blade. I used to tackle that with a straight razor, but having to put my arm in the tank to clean it was a pain so I didn't do it nearly as often as I should.
This! I got the nano one for my bc14 from BRS for $19.99 free shipping. I had the same problem and it cleared it up real fast and easy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new