Trident FAQ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like testing is going well.

Looking forward to this being released. It will make my life a little easier.

kkiel02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t heard anything about the second round yet. I’ve been watching closely. :)

Don
Well I went back and checked and could only find the 1-23-19 release. Unless I saw it on the letstalkreef I think we are still on round 1 after all.

stacksoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting skeleton 15032019025820.jpg

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, I'm not.
I said soon because I believe Terence when he says soon. And also find it funny this is being bashed so badly when there are others who've taken money and not brought anything to market yet...Neptune hasn't done that.
If I'm not mistaken in one of these posts they're on the 2nd round of NSI testing, meaning they're fine tuning the endpoints, durability and accuracy of the device. If I had to guess, it's released around July/August
Sorry to get your hopes up, I have no idea when it will be released, but believe it will be sooner than later. Don't pay attention to the trolls here.

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I, too, am amazed at the number of people that get angry about this thing. I'm disappointed it's not out yet, but I'm positive Neptune is more disappointed than I am and they're having the patience to put up with all the crap from people I've seen and make sure they get it right. That takes a lot of perseverance and some thick skin.

Brandon

kkiel02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I, too, am amazed at the number of people that get angry about this thing. I'm disappointed it's not out yet, but I'm positive Neptune is more disappointed than I am and they're having the patience to put up with all the crap from people I've seen and make sure they get it right. That takes a lot of perseverance and some thick skin.

Brandon
Yep they have handled the negative comments real well. I can’t wait for it to come out!

stacksoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, I'm not.
I said soon because I believe Terence when he says soon. And also find it funny this is being bashed so badly when there are others who've taken money and not brought anything to market yet...Neptune hasn't done that.
If I'm not mistaken in one of these posts they're on the 2nd round of NSI testing, meaning they're fine tuning the endpoints, durability and accuracy of the device. If I had to guess, it's released around July/August
Sorry to get your hopes up, I have no idea when it will be released, but believe it will be sooner than later. Don't pay attention to the trolls here.

Negative comments, jokes, and complaints all demonstrate that people still care. I'm sure T would indefinitely prefer this to having complete silence from his target audience.

1Blazer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed--- Although I certainly wish I had one on my tank at this time--- I am confident that once the product is released and shipping that it will have fewer hiccups to deal with. @Why-Me I feel that is about the best explanation / break down of the situation I have come across yet. As others have mentioned, I would love to have it but I only want it if it works properly. Just venting in my previous post--- still waiting patiently for Neptune to make sure they hit their standards for a product being shipped out. April would be a great month to start shipping lol just sayin

tastyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The constant "release it now", "get on with it" etc posts are pointless. Honestly, there are fanbois out there who'd actually put it on their tank untested...

It's actually reassuring that Neptune are taking the time to get it completely right and test the hell out of it.

I do like the fact that the timing of any NSI teasers is directly related to the number of unicorn memes posted on the FB group though... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 33 40.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back