Trident is on sale?!?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rtparty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rtparty

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
8,781
Reaction score
15,119
Location
Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Now the Trident is on sale too???? what the heck is happening! Is the world ending?

Now we're going to see Sky V2, Trident V2, Vortech V2, DOS V2???

I can't possibly afford all these upgrades! Since my equipment is now obsolete!

Calm down y'all. Life is going to be okay. Take advantage of the sales if you need the stuff. There are plenty more coming all week.

No one cares that you think stuff is overpriced in a totally voluntary hobby. If you want to support Ecotech, support Ecotech. Want to support China, support China. The hobby and world will go on.
 
Excited to see if there is indeed a trident v2 in the near future - For me the question currently though is could we get nitrate/phos testing instead
 
I am so torn on whether to jump on this sale or gamble on whether a new Trident is really coming out. I wish they would just tell us . I am sure people will still jump on this sale even knowing a new version is being released.
 
I'd be genuinely shocked if there is a new Trident before Black Friday.

Companies are starting to get overloaded with inventory. Sales are down and inventory is up for some areas.

This hobby is not a necessity and is the first thing to get axed in a home budget.
 
Excited to see if there is indeed a trident v2 in the near future - For me the question currently though is could we get nitrate/phos testing instead
I would love nitrate and phosphate tester...altough given i just bought this version of trident...i would stick to manual testing for the foreseeable future and not buy again.
 
Excited to see if there is indeed a trident v2 in the near future - For me the question currently though is could we get nitrate/phos testing instead

My hope is it just a reagent change and we can pick the 3 we want to test. Want to test all 5? Then there will be a Tridnet Jr that tests just 2. One can hope
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new