Trident is on sale?!?!?

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now the Trident is on sale too???? what the heck is happening! Is the world ending?

Now we're going to see Sky V2, Trident V2, Vortech V2, DOS V2???

I can't possibly afford all these upgrades! Since my equipment is now obsolete!

Calm down y'all. Life is going to be okay. Take advantage of the sales if you need the stuff. There are plenty more coming all week.

No one cares that you think stuff is overpriced in a totally voluntary hobby. If you want to support Ecotech, support Ecotech. Want to support China, support China. The hobby and world will go on.

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited to see if there is indeed a trident v2 in the near future - For me the question currently though is could we get nitrate/phos testing instead

Hitchhik3r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so torn on whether to jump on this sale or gamble on whether a new Trident is really coming out. I wish they would just tell us . I am sure people will still jump on this sale even knowing a new version is being released.

OP
OP
rtparty

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd be genuinely shocked if there is a new Trident before Black Friday.

Companies are starting to get overloaded with inventory. Sales are down and inventory is up for some areas.

This hobby is not a necessity and is the first thing to get axed in a home budget.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited to see if there is indeed a trident v2 in the near future - For me the question currently though is could we get nitrate/phos testing instead
I would love nitrate and phosphate tester...altough given i just bought this version of trident...i would stick to manual testing for the foreseeable future and not buy again.

OP
OP
rtparty

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

My hope is it just a reagent change and we can pick the 3 we want to test. Want to test all 5? Then there will be a Tridnet Jr that tests just 2. One can hope

Back