Trident Issues

ScottyD36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Trident running for about a year with no issues. I went on vacavtion and my reagents ran out. Yes i know dumb on my part. When I came back and changed my reagents out I have been getting all types of problem alerts. I trouble shooted on website and nothing seemed to work. Currently my trident reads that it is Idle and No test in 24 Hours. Prior to this I was getting the No water Sample error. I trouble shot everything and even siphoned the water down the tube for a steady flow back into the trident and reconnected. I have a ticket in with support and I just wanted to see if anyone had similiar problem and had a trick I should try. Thanks in advance for any help.

BuckChoklit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
same here. i got mine used and everything was working fine until my reagent A ran out and now its nothing but errors and bad readings

jsbzcmcdaniel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remove the tinted triangle piece. You will be able to see the cuvette and if it’s priming properly you will see the sample water inside.

OP
OP
ScottyD36

ScottyD36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to check it out and their is no water in it.

jsbzcmcdaniel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you already forced water in the feed line I would open the unit. Make sure we the water line going to the motor is connected. If so you can use a syringe and feed water through it to remove any obstruction. There are tutorials online for this process. I had the same issue and that’s what Neptune had me do.

FMF0331

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate the trident and their support team, I was able to get a live person on the line. When I asked him a question, he replied you have to open a ticket, I told him ... I have you on the line now, can't you answer my question ?
Sir, you have to open a ticket. What a joke.

I opened up the unit myself and did a complete overhaul. Working fine now. ( this was a couple years ago )
It's not hard to figure the thing out, if those clowns can do it - so can you
Still hate the FREAKING thing.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back