Trident NP Reagent... sold out/back ordered everywhere?

This crazy been waiting weeks for reagent to come back in stock and had to run the shutdown program on it because it's been out so long. I do like the unit and it works for me except when I got bad reagents once.
 
mine has not done a test in three weeks due to lack of reagents. Do I need to shut it down? I did not even think about that.
 
I guess the question really is how long can NP go with out testing that it needs to be shut down.. so fraustrated... thanks
 
so here is my stupid question.. shutting down PAIN IN THE AXX. Could we just fill the empty reagents with ro water and let it run tests... ??
 
so here is my stupid question.. shutting down PAIN IN THE AXX. Could we just fill the empty reagents with ro water and let it run tests... ??
Try it, I'd be curious how the software handles it. I'd imagine when it doesn't experience the color chenge it expects, it would throw out an error. But that's just a guess.
 
Mine has always given me very close Nitrate values. the PO4 is only accurate the day I calibrate it and it doesnt vary much from that result even if it moves by 0.10 up... I still have to manually test phosphates so It feels very expensive to just test 1 thing...
 
letting mine run with RO water in the reagents now ... no error statements.. just false readings... no3 54 po4 0
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new