• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trident Reagent Guide

I would be interested in purchasing 2 sets of holders as I have 2 Apex each with a trident .
Thanks,
David
 
I designed and printed this needle guide for trident reagent. it'll keep your needle straight up and down and you won't have that high calcium problem anymore. It has been tested by myself and a friend.

$25 for 3 shipped

B4BE9389-E461-42A7-923F-35DC40673C02.jpeg 3F439EE3-C41D-483B-AC96-85AA6999D669.jpeg ECEC5449-3CF7-4982-AD6B-74112846917F.jpeg
Hi, I’m getting a Trident this week. How can I get a set of these? I live in Quebec, Canada.
 
Thank you for everyone that bought a set. I'm in the military, so next Monday 16Nov I'll be going to another 1year deployment. with that being said. I've pre print a lot of inserts. I've left my wife in charge of my account and shipping. I just ask you to have some patiences. She'll probably check my account once a week or so.
Again Thank you all!!
 
Thank you for everyone that bought a set. I'm in the military, so next Monday 16Nov I'll be going to another 1year deployment. with that being said. I've pre print a lot of inserts. I've left my wife in charge of my account and shipping. I just ask you to have some patiences. She'll probably check my account once a week or so.
Again Thank you all!!
Safe Travels and Thank You for your Service!
 
I designed and printed this needle guide for trident reagent. it'll keep your needle straight up and down and you won't have that high calcium problem anymore. It has been tested by myself and a friend.

$25 for 3 shipped

B4BE9389-E461-42A7-923F-35DC40673C02.jpeg 3F439EE3-C41D-483B-AC96-85AA6999D669.jpeg ECEC5449-3CF7-4982-AD6B-74112846917F.jpeg
Any chance I can get the measurements of the needles themselves? The unit I bought came without and they won’t take this one because I don’t have the box nor do I wanna pay 200 for them to send a refurbished. I spent enough lol but I can make my own needles I just need to know all the measurements. Thanks [email protected]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new