• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trident Reagent Guide

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Received mine yesterday. Installed and fit perfect. Will update with review. Crazy thing is I’m at 28% and my Cal is going through the roof hopefully this fixes the issue!!

Jose A Venereo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Works great. It made a world of a difference on the consistency of results specially Calcium and magnesium. Highly recommend using this in every trident.

Shinister

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these a few weeks back but still havent had to replaced reagents yet. Once it gets to 5% and you reset it, do you just keep using it until the apex gives you an error?

OP
OP
Brasileiro561

Brasileiro561

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these a few weeks back but still havent had to replaced reagents yet. Once it gets to 5% and you reset it, do you just keep using it until the apex gives you an error?
That is correct. Eventually you’ll get a error test. At that point replace the bottle and reset it again. Mine normally last another 11 days after the first reset.

Jstn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been running these for over a week, no issues and calcium seems to be more stable, it sits more at +- 10 instead of the 30ppm swings i would see everyone few days. Once my reagents get low we shall see but so far very happy with these item. Its a shame neptune doesn't include them.

Smarkow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a set of these a few months back and they arrived FAST and as described. More importantly, they solved my problem (falsely elevated Ca values on the trident) and the seller was super professional and wonderful to deal with :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 65 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.0%
Back