Trident Status Light Flickering

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xyloxo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Xyloxo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2019
Messages
72
Reaction score
67
Location
Amissville, Va
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I'm on my second Trident. The first one was sent back and replaced with a refurbished one. I've been running it with no problems until the other day when I lost wifi/cable for 2 days. Following this, I began to have some issues. At first I got Test A fails. I went by the Trident troubleshooting protocols. Long story short, I've unplugged it, reset the apex, everything short of opening another ticket. The problem now is, When testing, I get no blue status light. Additionally, I'm throwing Test B fails. The most disturbing thing is the orange light at idle flickers, like there is a short. And I'm also thinking the magnetic stirrer is inop. So, any ideas? If not, sounds like another trident is in my future.
 
It will most likely require a ticket with Neptune Support.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new