Trident (Unicorn) Spotters Thread

Jon M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post up if you’ve spotted and snagged a Trident on any of the retail sites...not the auction gouging house. Want to see if we can establish a pattern on where one will show up next!

I have only received one “in stock email” and that was release night two hours after they were gone.

CazaCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post up if you’ve spotted and snagged a Trident on any of the retail sites...not the auction gouging house. Want to see if we can establish a pattern on where one will show up next!

I have only received one “in stock email” and that was release night two hours after they were gone.
They’re all sold out! Ahhhh!

JAMSOURY

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m looking for one too! I have a bot to try and notify if it goes on sale on premiumaquatics, saltwateraquariums, bulkreefsupply, and marinedepot.

Will post here if it goes on sale, if the bot works haha any other site I’m missing?

Bobek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for one too! I have a bot to try and notify if it goes on sale on premiumaquatics, saltwateraquariums, bulkreefsupply, and marinedepot.

Will post here if it goes on sale, if the bot works haha any other site I’m missing?
Please

OP
OP
J

Jon M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fragtastic reef and aquacave

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one :)

GsYqxOB.jpg

qeLftEA.jpg

All reading matches Hanna perfectly.

kb3K95Y.png

OP
OP
J

Jon M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m like a fiend refreshing each retailers pages hoping to see that “in stock” phrase. I bet I win the lottery first.

CaptainOver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ditto...just got one from BRS. I immediately clicked on the mail at 8:10AM (PST) and the landing page originally said "notify me", but I refreshed once or twice and it said 10 in stock. Quickly clicked through the order process and checked out (make sure you have all your info pre-populated), and went back to the landing page 1 minute later and there were 3 in stock...Refreshed a couple times and it was back to "notify me" within 30 seconds. Moral to the story - be quick with checkout. :)

JoshF7

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put in cart but gone before checkout
Screenshot_20190520-111419_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg
Bummer. I posted here no more than 10 seconds after I completed my order, which from start to finish was maybe 20 seconds at most as I had everything primed and ready to go in an already open browser tab.

OP
OP
J

Jon M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah got the email and 9 minutes later....poof. See what I get for being at the gym and not seeing the alert. 10 units x 50,000 reefers = swing and a miss

10 units 12 days later equals bad math for us.

SecondCityCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the email at 10:03, immediately went to the website. 30 seconds later they were gone.

But I managed to snatch one :)

TwoBucketsOfSalt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just tried to purchase one and missed. I like and use Neptune products but releasing 10 at a time is a joke. It's like they sit there and watch us go crazy trying to get them and laugh at us. I'm tired of playing this game. After waiting years for them to release it, they should at least have them available for purchase. I'm going with the ReefBot which can also measure nitrate and phosphate. I might get a Trident in the future but that will be once the ReefBot dies and if I have a good reason to change.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back