Trident (Unicorn) Spotters Thread

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think brs has gotten a handful every week for the past few weeks. I know I saw someone post that they had gotten one at saltwateraquarium.com recently. I would imagine all the big resellers are getting a few each week, but if it’s only 5 or 10 they go almost immediately:(

roberthu526

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune is forcing other products to retailers especially LFS if they want to get a Trident. My LFS owner told me he’s not playing the game any more. He bought bunch of inventory for one Trident then ticked of bunch of regular customers because they didn’t get it. And now he has a bunch of Neptune stuff he has to hold for a long time. I gotta say Neptune’s strategy is disgusting. Playing with customers and retailers will eventually cost them big.

Tureefik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just hitting the notify me button on Tuesday afternoon as many times as it would let me on BRS SITE and God said press add to cart I pressed it and Boom it was in my cart so I thank God for mines I’m serious
It comes tommorrow

Bobek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just hitting the notify me button on Tuesday afternoon as many times as it would let me on BRS SITE and God said press add to cart I pressed it and Boom it was in my cart so I thank God for mines I’m serious
It comes tommorrow
God love you

OP
OP
J

Jon M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquacave still waiting on a refill per their email.

U

User1

View Badges
Hmm...I was hitting BRS's site daily and never once saw any come in this week. Usually between 0745 and 0815. If I don't see anything then I leave. Didn't receive any auto notification either.

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm...I was hitting BRS's site daily and never once saw any come in this week. Usually between 0745 and 0815. If I don't see anything then I leave. Didn't receive any auto notification either.

When they do come in they only get 5 or 10 units, and they sell out within a couple of minutes. Just checking the site once in the morning is not likely to be successful (then again, checking the site all day every day is also not likely to be successful)

U

User1

View Badges
When they do come in they only get 5 or 10 units, and they sell out within a couple of minutes. Just checking the site once in the morning is not likely to be successful (then again, checking the site all day every day is also not likely to be successful)

Fully understand. What I mean is in that 30 minutes I'm checking about once a minute while I do other things.

Of course I have no idea when they push updates but that is another story all together.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune is forcing other products to retailers especially LFS if they want to get a Trident. My LFS owner told me he’s not playing the game any more. He bought bunch of inventory for one Trident then ****** of bunch of regular customers because they didn’t get it. And now he has a bunch of Neptune stuff he has to hold for a long time. I gotta say Neptune’s strategy is disgusting. Playing with customers and retailers will eventually cost them big.
My LFS owner said the same thing.

PHSoccer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in a meeting at work when I got an email at 3:13 from BRS that Trident's were back in stock. I excused myself from the meeting and they were already out of stock when I checked. This is incredibly frustrating. I wish I could just pre-order so they would tell me when it would get delivered, even if it is months away.

OP
OP
J

Jon M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was lucky enough to see their post in another thread, get online and buy one. They lasted a good six minutes.

U

User1

View Badges
I was lucky enough to see their post in another thread, get online and buy one. They lasted a good six minutes.

I would say they lasted less than that. In fact they went so quick I felt like I was playing a first person shooter game and clicking keys while the people that actually got them used keybinds. I posted this in another thread but I saw the in stock change, added one to my cart, checked out, but had to add my payment information (I do not keep card information on any retailers site for security reasons). Anyway entered the information and got the spinning wheels / icon of THOU SHALL NOT HAVE A TRIDENT. And so it shall be..

Just because you have it in your cart it does not remove it from inventory. So those with scripts, or just faster than you, or saved information, or just flat out blind luck in your cart or in flight of check out does not mean you will get it...be warned. Not salty - just saying if you are looking at BRS for one get your information in ahead of time.

Oh - the ironic part of this - you cant enter your payment information, wait for it, until you buy something. I like the lads and lasses over there but that last little nugget, even after chatting with them, is a bit frustrating.

upload_2019-6-4_13-25-50-png.1092304

Dan Snyder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in a meeting at work when I got an email at 3:13 from BRS that Trident's were back in stock. I excused myself from the meeting and they were already out of stock when I checked. This is incredibly frustrating. I wish I could just pre-order so they would tell me when it would get delivered, even if it is months away.

Funny Bc my BRS email was 4:07pm I didn’t see it in my mail box till about 4:47 so know they did not have anymore. I just signed up again! This isn’t the first time the email for everyone is delayed. It’s still a joke. Sure in the next 4-5 months I will get one.

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Same thing happened to me, except I wasn’t in a meeting.

PHSoccer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today, at 2 different online stores, I got a Trident in the cart, only to be denied when I tried to pay. Very frustrating experience. I tried to pay as quick as possible, but I guess others are faster.

OP
OP
J

Jon M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think BRS is doing it best. Sign up on the wait list and get a call when its your turn!

Nick tang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I waiting for trient a long time. But everywhere is out of stock.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 55 34.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back