Trident with Red Sea Rear Sump

AirIck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea Max E260 where I am utilizing the rear sump (no in cabinet upgrade). I am interested in the Trident but I am wondering if there is enough room in the rear sump for the probes? It is pretty packed back there as is so I wanted to make sure before I purchase. Any advice/feedback is greatly appreciated!

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The trident has one line that technically goes into the tank and it’s a tiny little piece of tubing. Are you talking about the apex probes?

Chrispelletier62

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea Max E260 where I am utilizing the rear sump (no in cabinet upgrade). I am interested in the Trident but I am wondering if there is enough room in the rear sump for the probes? It is pretty packed back there as is so I wanted to make sure before I purchase. Any advice/feedback is greatly appreciated!
Yes. I have the same tank and I do use the rear sump. I just made sure they are not in the middle section where the skimmer is.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.4%
Back