Trigeminal Neuralgia

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
1,489
Location
AltamonteSprings, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is gonna be a weird question and you do not have to post publicly if you don't want to. I was recently diagnosised with trigeminal neuralgia. I have been doing some research on it but a lot of it is unclear or unknown. One thing that I don't like is it is also called the suicide disease. I was wondering if anyone else has been diagnosed with it and has any advice on how to keep it under control or what I have to look forward to.

Thanks.
Like I said if you don't want to post I understand but if just want to pm me our email me that works as well.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new