Trigger happy…..

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the last additions to my 625g (7 1/2 foot long) FOWLR (land of the angels and tangs with a paddle fin rainbow wrasse and some clowns thrown in) will be 3 triggers. The clown, Huma Picasso and niger triggers will come out of their 55g QT tank on 12/30. So far they’re doing ok together in QT. Clown and niger are 3 1/2 inches, Humu 2 1/2 inches. My guess is having them grow up together will increase dramatically the chances for success.

What do you think about the potential for long term success of having the 3 of them together from adolescent to eternity?

Last edited:

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um... have 8 now just added the last 2., have all 3 of those and a pinktail, black hawaiian, Assasi, and the last 2 a baby Blueline and baby Undulated. You will have no problem in a huge tank like that. The main 2 things to keeping them happy and curtail excessive aggression is to give them lots of rocks to chill out in and for sleeping quarters, and keep them well fed.

OP
OP
Flame2hawk

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um... have 8 now just added the last 2., have all 3 of those and a pinktail, black hawaiian, Assasi, and the last 2 a baby Blueline and baby Undulated. You will have no problem in a huge tank like that. The main 2 things to keeping them happy and curtail excessive aggression is to give them lots of rocks to chill out in and for sleeping quarters, and keep them well fed.
Thx. the emperor and queen angels as well as the Achilles and YT will not take kindly to any new additions and thus introducing the trio to disperse aggression a bit will help. I believe It will calm down in 2-4 days after intro.

Back