• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trigger Systems Ruby 30 Sump

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Boxofpurplerocks

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Messages
300
Reaction score
255
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trigger systems Ruby 30. Still in great condition.

F177CC83-3806-432D-A138-D7BD1EA4BEBC.jpeg 692C8BBD-E037-455E-A97B-590B23BBE573.jpeg E861B95F-DFFA-4123-9B7B-070DCBAD26CF.jpeg 57E8505E-2B10-49A0-AB1C-A17CB61AF6C7.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Going to give a bump for a great sump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new