• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trigger Systems Saphire 26 Sump *Like New*

waverider

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trigger Systems Saphire 26 Adjustable Sump in *Like New* condition for sale.

I bought this sump for a Tank that was not reef ready. I installed a hang on back overflow and within 10 minutes I could not trust the siphon or stand the gushing water sound in my office. I literally pulled this sump after running clean saltwater on an empty system for all of 10 minutes.

I've debated keeping this for my next system, but that may be a year off and if I go 150 gallon or larger Im going to need a larger sump.

Sump is like new, clean and in excellent condition.

Asking $290.00 including free shipping.
Will come bubble wrapped, foam stuffed and professionally packed.
Paypal please.

DSC02565.jpg

Includes original sock.
DSC02563.jpg

DSC02561.jpg

DSC02559.jpg

DSC02558.jpg

OP
OP
waverider

waverider

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes its still available. -There are others now asking. If you want it, send me your email address and your mailing address. I will then send you a paypal invoice requesting payment for the specific item. Pay the invoice and its yours and ships out next day. Thats what Im telling eveybody. FIrst person to arrange payment gets it. To do that I need your email to send you the invoice.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 49 55.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back