• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trigger Systems Sapphire 39 Sump

T33BLACK

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2021
Messages
166
Reaction score
43
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a trigger systems sapphire 39 brand new in box for sale. If you want I can open the box and take pics but right now it's in the original shipping box so I just posted some online pics.

Asking $400 pick up in Ohio
If you want to pay for shipping I'd be willing to ship.

Screenshot_20210322-094248_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210322-094307_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210322-094328_Chrome.jpg
 
how much would shipping be to NJ 07726?
 
Since the thread is still open I'll ask. Is this still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new