• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trigger Systems Sump - Emerald Cube Sump 20G

Moonrock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2017
Messages
141
Reaction score
127
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a 20 Gallon Green Trigger Systems Sump:
Link: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/emerald-cube-sump-20-trigger-systems.html

Asking $300.00, would prefer pickup only but if your really that interested in it being shipped. PM me. I bought it 6 months ago. After 3 months of having a 24x24x30" tall tank I found out how much I hated the tall box dimensions and decided to get a 180. I also decided to build that tank with the triton system so I bought the triton sump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new