Trigger systems triton - no rubber gaskets for drains?

swycl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased and installed. Ran and noticed small leaks on the top where drain and return lines plug in. Realized there should be a gasket here, checked box and didn't see any. Also checked online and saw no mentions of this or discussion anywhere. No instruction manual anywhere.

Am I missing something? Or did this $450 sump not come with basic parts so it can be setup out of box without having to buy small parts?
 
I found a guy who posted a pic of what he got seems like he had gaskets with his. I'll just buy some from home depot. But minus one star for trigger systems for not including this or a parts list or instruction manual anywhere, would have been fine if they did just one of those 3 things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new