Trimming Montipora

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
7,222
Location
Nashville, Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large monti that I need to trim back. Is there a way to do it to preserve the rings or do you just have to break off pieces? I hate to do the latter but it is getting too large.
 
Unfortunately breaking is the best way ,IMO, will regrow rings.
what color ? wanna sell some maybe ?
 
PM sent... ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new