Triton sump - Trigger or Synergy Reef?

Kryssie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our Crystal Reef Aquatics TRS44 is another great option. It measures 44x20x16. We started sponsoring reef2reef today and are eager to hear everyone's thoughts on our product line. Our lead time is currently 7-14 days depending on model.
crystal-reef-aquatics-triton-36-1_81ea6a16-147c-48d9-99e7-b5161a8a6628_2048x.jpg
I’m actually looking into purchasing your Red Sea Reefer350 triton replacement sump. It’s a beauty.

Reef2Land

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an older thread, but Trigger. Actually Trigger and Leviathan are both great. All we know here is how long we've been in the industry and what we've seen. We've been selling aquarium supplies for 30 years. Maybe some owners aren't as active on the forums, but when you have a sump issue they are. We pay attention to how it gets shipped, if there's damage, how many complaints there are, how many compliments, the build quality, the reputation of the company, and just about every other aspect. It's TRIGGER lol How many complaints do you see about them on here? Zero? And they might be the most sold sump brand in the USA. We might even sell more than anyone else. But it's because we also are the only place that sells their blemished units and we're one of the only places that can have a Triggee custom built. If I had to guess I'd say we sold 500+ Trigger sumps last year, maybe...know how many complaints we had? Zero.

Joe Heavy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an older thread, but Trigger. Actually Trigger and Leviathan are both great. All we know here is how long we've been in the industry and what we've seen. We've been selling aquarium supplies for 30 years. Maybe some owners aren't as active on the forums, but when you have a sump issue they are. We pay attention to how it gets shipped, if there's damage, how many complaints there are, how many compliments, the build quality, the reputation of the company, and just about every other aspect. It's TRIGGER lol How many complaints do you see about them on here? Zero? And they might be the most sold sump brand in the USA. We might even sell more than anyone else. But it's because we also are the only place that sells their blemished units and we're one of the only places that can have a Triggee custom built. If I had to guess I'd say we sold 500+ Trigger sumps last year, maybe...know how many complaints we had? Zero.
I own a trigger triton 44 and I have zero complaints. It’s well built with rounded corners and has all the probe holders and. I am going to build another system and will use them again. Also I have their top off box and it’s the same quality. My two cents

IrishMarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will want to talk to Julian remember they are in Washington state so Pacific time and he works I. The evening this is always when I would be able to get a hold of him. Tell him jayson sent you. The seems are very good the rim where it's routed is very good mine had one small tool blemish on it but I don't notice it... however it is not polished. But give Julian some feedback they have been building tanks and sumps for some time and are open to doing this and ideas to make their product better and get their name out there

Who is this that you are mentioning that do sumps?

Reef2Land

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who is this that you are mentioning that do sumps?

We can get them in either Trigger or Leviathan. We just released a sweet new one by Leviathan in the 40 models. People kept asking for built-in ATOs. They now have 5 gallons ATOs as the last chamber. They've only been out about a week in Red, Blue and Black. We wanted something Made in the USA with a good warranty. People seem pretty pumped about them.

Back