Triton supplements with moonshiners ICP?

nasdds

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been using triton for my ICP and I have all of their supplements. Unfortunately I’m not very happy with them right now and want to try moonshiners ICP instead. Does anyone know if I can order moonshiners ICP but continue the triton supplements since I don’t want to buy a whole new set? Is there a difference in the dosing amounts dependent on the brand?

DrinkinPepsi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started on the shine. I'm sure you can use your triton but you may not be able to use his calculator for your supplements. I would join his Facebook group and see what he says

eraser2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve been using triton for my ICP and I have all of their supplements. Unfortunately I’m not very happy with them right now and want to try moonshiners ICP instead. Does anyone know if I can order moonshiners ICP but continue the triton supplements since I don’t want to buy a whole new set? Is there a difference in the dosing amounts dependent on the brand?
Hi
You can use the Excel file from moon shine and use triton elements. Just check how much you need to dose to reach the number asked at moonshine. I use the triton calculator to do that.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back