Triton test

Bruce Burnett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
1,300
Reaction score
970
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I figured after a little over 4 years without doing water changes I would send in a test. I knew when I sent in sample calcium was high and made adjustment on calcium reactor. Other than adding a little manganese anything standout?
@Randy Holmes-Farley
 

Attachments

Last edited:
That readout was really cool! I have no clue what you need to change but Randy should know. Lol
 
Does it matter your dkh when sending test to Triton. Somewhere I heard it must be at 8.0
 
Does it matter your dkh when sending test to Triton. Somewhere I heard it must be at 8.0

No, it makes no difference at all. 8 dKH is a specified goal of the "Triton Method" of maintaining a tank, and is not related to testing by ICP. :)
 
Other then 2 part have you been dosing anything else like Trace elements, Red Sea colors, etc. ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new