Triton Trace Base Zinc 100ml

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

gpwdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a bottle of zinc and for ha ha's I measured the solution and it was not 100 ml it was 97.25 ml.
So is this how Triton operates?

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Gene, sorry you feel that we are trying to do one over on you. If I could explain a little about how this could of happened....

The filling machines that we use have a tolerance of 1-2ml deviation meaning that you could get 98ml or 102ml and most of the time more is added, you have been unlucky this time. Most filling machines have these tolerances.

If you want me to organise getting 3ml out to you I'm more than happy to do that :)

reef_ranch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered a bottle of zinc and for ha ha's I measured the solution and it was not 100 ml it was 97.25 ml.
So is this how Triton operates?

I'm pretty sure Triton's business plan does not include intentionally under-filling the bottles so it can make an additional 88 cents per bottle. ($32/100 x 2.75) And that is assuming your measurement is accurate and ignoring that the $32 is retail, not what Triton charges its retailers.

OP
OP
gpwdr

gpwdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Gene, sorry you feel that we are trying to do one over on you. If I could explain a little about how this could of happened....

The filling machines that we use have a tolerance of 1-2ml deviation meaning that you could get 98ml or 102ml and most of the time more is added, you have been unlucky this time. Most filling machines have these tolerances.

If you want me to organise getting 3ml out to you I'm more than happy to do that :)

OK Tim I have a better understanding now. Thanks for the explanation. Please don't send me 3 ml.
I'm not cheap, I'm the kinda guy who pays top dollar for top quality. Thats why I use the Triton Reef Keeping Method.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

• I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back