trophies and titles

  • Thread starter Thread starter heathd.hd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2014
Messages
2,529
Reaction score
86
Location
iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what's going on with these accomplishments? I'm looking pretty stellar with 38 trophies eh?
 
I'm also wondering what that is
 
We'll focus more on these soon! Lot's of cool options huh? :)
oh yeah, lots of new stuff. I'm learning everything all over again! Not even a year on here and it's a whole new system.
Seems like something youtube would do.
 
First I thought to myself where I am gonna put 18 trophies I need to build a big case for em....never achieve trophy before , so excited...
 
First I thought to myself where I am gonna put 18 trophies I need to build a big case for em....never achieve trophy before , so excited...

HA!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new