Trouble logging into the App!!!

ZaneGreay

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2019
Messages
194
Reaction score
127
Location
Green Bay WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every time I try to log in I get the pic below telling me I am not logged in or I do not have permission I know I'm not logged in lol that's what I am trying to do lol

Screenshot_20191220-092038.png
 
There is No MORE App. It was removed late fall.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new