True Orange Frogspawn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

datoneazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone who has ordered their can Ya post pics of yours being its in your system for a while not hating or bashing on u HCKER99 I just wanna see if they have held their color and haven't lost it in other ppls systems and not Urs BC I know se color euphyliia lose colors and some places put dye in water and sell it :(

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone who has ordered their can Ya post pics of yours being its in your system for a while not hating or bashing on u HCKER99 I just wanna see if they have held their color and haven't lost it in other ppls systems and not Urs BC I know se color euphyliia lose colors and some places put dye in water and sell it :(

Can't find a picture on my phone for some reason, but if you look at my build thread there's a picture there of mine from mark. I have had it a while now and it still looks great

datoneazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't find a picture on my phone for some reason, but if you look at my build thread there's a picture there of mine from mark. I have had it a while now and it still looks great

Thanks man Imma look now but if I can understand where I'm coming from though BC some colored stuff loses color

rogersb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the difference in the lighting of the two pictures from the site? Is one under blues only and the other have whites on?

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the difference in the lighting of the two pictures from the site? Is one under blues only and the other have whites on?

Exactly. I was trying to give people an idea of what it looks like under both conditions.

maroonman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you post pics of what you get.
Ive gotten 5 different shades of orange so far....bright and vibrant. Yes..orange ..no.... Kinda neon hot pink... I like a small colony if its orange.

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am late....what u mean by saying that? I take some if u Pm me.

Hi Vpham. That means we will be getting in more colonies of orange frogspawn. Feel free to PM us if you would like to purchase some.

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you post pics of what you get.
Ive gotten 5 different shades of orange so far....bright and vibrant. Yes..orange ..no.... Kinda neon hot pink... I like a small colony if its orange.

I will try my best to get new pics up but the last shipment sold out before I could. These look identical to the ones in the first post.

Vpham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Vpham. That means we will be getting in more colonies of orange frogspawn. Feel free to PM us if you would like to purchase some.
would u post pics ad price when they r in? that way I can manage my spending....

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would u post pics ad price when they r in? that way I can manage my spending....

Frags will be $50. A frag is approximately one head. We will try to post pics but I'm not sure they will last here long enough for pics.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 40 35.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back