True Yellow Acans with pink mouth

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
83
Location
san antonio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had these since may...
most beautiful acans i hve seen

a true yellow acans with pink rim around the mouth...
sorry cell phone pic not very clear..old pic when i got em..will try to get recent pic for u guys to get a better view of it
IMG_1774-1.jpg

IMG_2105-1.jpg
 
My pic skills r not great....
These acans r yellow with a pink rim in their mouth

IMG_1761-1.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
BAM!These are pretty yellow with blue and pink in them!
chalicesofallkinds014.jpg
 
SLOW growers,haha!Been 2 heads for awhile now!I had alot more,but it died back...oh well...maybe later :xd:
 
Got sme more pics from different angle.... But photos still sucks

e23fa5dd.jpg


a53f154a.jpg


41c101d4.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
nice collection. still more on the orange side in the pic tho it might look yellow to you eyeballing it. BUT I know sometimes it's hard for the camera to catch the true colors.
 
I know as much ad I spend on Collecting corals should atleast spend a portion on a macro lense as well



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sweet acans my friend!Im only getting started!haha!I only have a few,I need to get more,I want to order some large colonies in time!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new