Trumpet coral question

Does this look similar ?
 

Attachments

  • 2CA57764-5477-47D5-8862-EC6F854D705D.png
    2CA57764-5477-47D5-8862-EC6F854D705D.png
    889.9 KB · Views: 39
Does this look similar ?
Yes! Its odd though because it was legit just the candy cane heads when i bought it ,these started growing 6 months ago. Maybe they hitchhiked on it? I actually had zoas attached to my monti when i got it, they eventually died off as the monti grew
 
Yes! Its odd though because it was legit just the candy cane heads when i bought it ,these started growing 6 months ago. Maybe they hitchhiked on it? I actually had zoas attached to my monti when i got it, they eventually died off as the monti grew
I need to shop at your lfs ......
does the picture I attached look similar ?

if it is . They are and can be considered the Xenia of sps .
they grow fast , and spread .
when stressed they almost release and grow elsewhere .
 
I need to shop at your lfs ......
does the picture I attached look similar ?

if it is . They are and can be considered the Xenia of sps .
they grow fast , and spread .
when stressed they almost release and grow elsewhere .
Haha yes my lfs is great. I will have to make sure i do not stress them then...although they havent spread anywhere yet and its been in my tank for atleast a year, these showing up about 6 months ago. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new