Trumpet coral splitting

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Messages
8,365
Reaction score
25,182
Location
Hong Kong
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a trumpet coral starting to split. It has 2 heads and both rolled up like a hotdog bun for a day. When they opened back up, each had new mouths. Question is: will each new head grow a new stalk? Curious if this will branch all over the place.
18254BD0-0DD6-42C3-B29C-79D180D37B35.jpeg
 
I have a trumpet coral starting to split. It has 2 heads and both rolled up like a hotdog bun for a day. When they opened back up, each had new mouths. Question is: will each new head grow a new stalk? Curious if this will branch all over the place.
18254BD0-0DD6-42C3-B29C-79D180D37B35.jpeg
Congrats, papa.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new