Trying to ID

Greg Clayton

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Messages
45
Reaction score
54
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this from a lfs but my sister picked it up and I chose it over video call. Can't remember the name and image searches have been no help.
2cbe8182-c384-4bea-a682-549960972f05.jpg


62499d58-f7c0-4b95-9c9b-845c93cda120.jpg
 
Green star polyps. They can take over pretty quickly so its a good idea to give it its own spot. It does look cool as it grows
Okay thanks. I guess google lens was more helpful than i thought because that was one of the answers.
 
Unless you are okay with it taking over, you may want to put it on its own separate rock island. I personally love the look of GSP.
Didn't know that. I may move it if it becomes a problem. Or just move the zoa and give that rock to the gsp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new