Trying to identify this coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter StephenO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

StephenO

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
26
Location
34653
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this coral believing it was a rose coral and now I'm not sure please help the first picture is when I purchased is the second I about a week later water is correct

20240309_102124.jpg 17103600806077136141112954728890.jpg
 
Looks like a trachy of some sort.
 
Pic is blue and blurry but appears to be its flesh. Doesn’t look to be in the best of condition.
 
Agreed. Shouldn’t have even been sold based on the condition.
 
Sadly, looks like a dead trachy with bacteria cleaning up the dead tissue.

Take it back and get your money back.
 
Pic is blue and blurry but appears to be its flesh. Doesn’t look to be in the best of

Sadly, looks like a dead trachy with bacteria cleaning up the dead tissue.

Take it back and get your money back.
I believe everyone is correct I learned thanks everyone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new