- Joined
- Jan 8, 2014
- Messages
- 16,298
- Reaction score
- 46,845
- Location
- West Melbourne
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
@Bimmer007 what's your take on these
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Watermelons:DYa'll are destroying years of delusions here! I don't guess I've ever seen real Eagle Eyes. They must not be as common as I thought!
So what are these? (Ignore the algae ridden bivalve....I kind of like him there)
![]()
![]()
Ya'll are destroying years of delusions here! I don't guess I've ever seen real Eagle Eyes. They must not be as common as I thought!
So what are these? (Ignore the algae ridden bivalve....I kind of like him there)
]
Welp....no arguing that! Notice how short the lashes are:pThese are old school eagle eyes.
![]()
And they aren't green!Welp....no arguing that! Notice how short the lashes are:p
LOL, yes. Some fish flirt, some fish run around doing stuff, some fish are very laid back.@Musovski why does it depend on the type of fish in the tank? Is it poo or just some fish are cuter and elicit the eyelash flutter? A zoa wink?