TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

Gidsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to win and go to aquashella because I had a blast at the Dallas one in 2019 even drove 3.5 hrs to get there and got to meet so many cool hobbiest and took home a bunch of great frags. Unfortunately I was one of the unlucky Texans that lost everything after not having power for 8 days in February's snowagedon so $1k in corrals would go along way to restart the tank. TSA has got some fire in there tanks but I think it would be really cool to see the mother colony of a lot of the frags they sell as well as those raceway full of corals.
bonus #1,2,3,4,5,6
I want to win and go to aquashella because I had a blast at the Dallas one in 2019 even drove 3.5 hrs to get there and got to meet so many cool hobbiest and took home a bunch of great frags. Unfortunately I was one of the unlucky Texans that lost everything after not having power for 8 days in February's snowagedon so $1k in corrals would go along way to restart the tank. TSA has got some fire in there tanks but I think it would be really cool to see the mother colony of a lot of the frags they sell as well as those raceway full of corals.

Alexandra Wisniewska

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got an offer from UCC to come and do my masters in Marine Biology there this has always been a dream of mine and I am fascinated by everything and anything from the underwater world. I’m a freshwater scrub haha I have an Instagram for my betta fish and have been thinking of going into the saltwater part of the hobby for quite some time now. Always wanted to go to Aquashella, ever since I first found out about it from George’s channel. What do I want to see there? Literally everything I can!

Dank__Tanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never been to an aquatic hobby netting of any kind. I’ve been in the hobby for the past six years and have acquired an amazing group of friends from my Instagram family. I have been doing freshwater aquascaping for a few years now and just ventured to the reef side of things and have fallen in love. If I were able to go on this trip I would be most interested in seeing the community in person. I watch and follow so many influencer/teachers in the hobby and would love to pick their brain. I also wouldn’t mind seeing high end corals in person. My LFS does not have the best selection of coral but they are at least providing what they can :) and as for that shopping spree, I’d you follow me you know my nano tank isn’t large enough, it would be time to ipgrade abs grab some coral!!

Alexoxoandra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!!! I want to go because 1 it's in Florida and I need to go somewhere warm and 2 I'm obsessed with everything about this event! And I would love to see the anemones sounds like a beautiful flowy dream :)

Sharis100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to see and experience Aquashella - the art installations and the excitement and the sounds and colors look amazing! and to Also visit Top Shelf Aquatics to check out their farm and see their lps grow outs- a reefing dream trip!

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry - I want to see the coral farm that my frags have been grown in. Hopefully I will learn how to get the crazy colors to grow.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 58 45.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 44 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back