TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

fairbanksakreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a freshwater hobbyist for years. Relatively new to the saltwater hobby. I have never been to an aquarium show/convention. This would be exciting.

fairbanksakreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already Follow TSA on Instagram and purchase from them often -- and they ship to us all the way in the interior of Alaska.

danny2t

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to learn and explore all things coral! New hobbyists! Never been to Florida! Would love the opportunity to get out of the desert southwest!

aaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love the opportunity to take my game to the next level - and I’m sure 1k and all the selection there will help with that :)

Nmetzger7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I missed aquashella Chicago last year and have no clubs in my area. Would love to get around others in the hobby to learn and share experiences!

Cantusaurus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: It would be an incredible experience going to my first ever aquarium show or convention or event of any kind. I started the hobby shortly after the pandemic started, and I haven't gotten to venture into the social aspect of the hobby too much. So many companies, youtubers, etc. will be there and I would be incredibly amazed if I could bring my dad with me. I would love to see TSA as well with all the amazing corals they have! I'm from the West Coast and most likely will not be able to see the TSA store and Aquashella under normal circumstances. It would mean the world to experience this, and I hope I can be chosen. Thank you :)

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 183 72.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 46 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back