TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

Wonderboy97

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be a dream come true getaway. I will be moving to Orlando in a few weeks and my new tank will be set up just in time for Aquashella. I would learn so much from the tsa aquafarm and it will be my first Aquarium show ever!

_TxNano_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love a chance to get away from work and go to this event. I’d be looking forward to seeing all the awesome coral and just learning along the way.

cww81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: The biggest reason why I would want to go to aquashella is to learn more about the hobby and experience my first ever show with my girlfriend. We both got into reefing together a little over a year together and have slowly been taking our time to learn as much as possible and to do everything right the first time. Id be most excited to see all of the high end frags that I dream about. The TSA shopping spree would also be very beneficial as we've spent a ton of money with TSA and fully stand by and vouch for all of their livestock.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 59 55.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.5%
Back